PineCone Bluegrass Camp
For ages 8-16. The morning sessions will be broken out by instrument for students to learn techniques and tips for playing their instruments in the bluegrass style. In the afternoon, students will be divided into different mixed instrument groups to be introduced to bluegrass jamming techniques, as well as bluegrass history and even some music theory, and they’ll get to start learning to make music together. Afternoon groups will be divided by age and skill level. Groups will be consistent throughout the week. Instructors: Lynda Dawson/Pattie Kinlaw/Charles Pettee/Hank Smith
- Limited class sizes.
- Lunch will be eaten outdoors, weather permitting.
- Masks will be required indoors and when unable to maintain social distancing.
- Singing will only be done outdoors.
- NC DHHS safety protocols and guidelines will be followed at each camp, including daily health screenings for campers and staff.
- All instructors and PineCone staff are vaccinated.