Rescheduled CED Tech 2018 Conference & CED Life Science Conference 2019
Raleigh Convention Center
Raleigh Convention Center
The CED Tech Conference
As the premier event for technology entrepreneurs in the Southeast, the CED Tech Conference attracts 800+ attendees including trailblazing entrepreneurs, investors, corporate leaders, and industry visionaries from across the nation to the Raleigh Convention Center in North Carolina, recently ranked the #1 Best State for Business (Forbes). Now in its 34th year, the two-day event will be held February 25-26, 2019 with a mission to showcase entrepreneurial companies and connect them with partners, investors, and other organizations to accelerate business growth. Hosted by the Council for Entrepreneurial Development, the annual CED Tech Conference features:
- Live on-stage company presentations from 25+ entrepreneurs from early to growth stage
- Demo Room showcasing the Southeast's hottest tech companies
- 75+ investment funds attending from across the U.S. - venture capital to corporate to angels
- Game-changing thought leadership from speakers and expert panels - Meet the Speakers & Co-chairs
- Multiple high-level networking opportunities including an evening reception
- NEW One-on-one meeting scheduling platform to communicate with other attendees
- For Entrepreneurs Only: exclusive Tuesday morning session including Investor Reverse Pitches - Hear direct from investors about each fund's investment criteria (back by popular demand!)
We are excited to partner with our headline sponsor, Carolina Fintech Hub, to bring you an unforgettable experience! Whether you are head down running your company or actively seeking funding, the CED Tech Conference is the can't-miss gathering of NC's vibrant entrepreneurial community.
The CED Life Science Conference
Entrepreneurial Companies in the Life Science sector in the Triangle are developing innovations that will:
- deliver cures and treatments to patients
- deliver efficiency and precision to the healthcare and agriculture industries
- deliver a better tomorrow
The CED Life Science Conference will showcase these innovators while connecting them to investors, partners, and clients to accelerate business growth.
The Council for Entrepreneurial Development is hosting the 29th Annual Life Science Conference on February 26-27, 2019 in Raleigh, NC. As the premier life science event in the Southeast, the conference attracts 800+ attendees including entrepreneurs, investors, corporate leaders, and industry visionaries from across the nation. This highly-anticipated gathering of the Life Science community boasts a first-class agenda featuring game-changing thought leadership from keynote speakers and expert panels, showcases the most exciting and innovative NC-based life science companies, and connects these companies to a diverse group of venture capital and corporate investors through high-value networking opportunities including one-on-one partnering software.