A Center of Excellence
We're proud to have been named as one of North America's Top Convention Centers by Exhibitor Magazine for two consecutive years ('20 and '21) for exceptional scores in Facility & Functionality, Location & Accommodations, Service & Execution, Upgrades & Expansions, and Awards & Industry Participation.
- 150,000 sq. ft. of contiguous space easily divides into three halls
- Flexible hall configurations accommodate up to 790 10'x10' booths
- Seating for 12,000 banquet-style or 15,000 theater-style
- 12 covered loading docks and numerous ramps for direct drive-in access to Exhibit Halls
- Advanced lighting, sound, and telecommunications
- Built-in Concession Kitchen
- Six show offices overlook the Exhibit Hall
The Raleigh Convention Center provides electrical services, phones, wired and wireless internet services, and more.
Mail completed form with payment to:
Raleigh Convention Center
500 South Salisbury St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
For internet questions: 919-996-8519
For electrical questions: 984-202-3938
For payment questions: 919-996-8515
For all other questions, please contact your Event Manager.
Loading In and Out
We’ve got you covered, coming and going. The Raleigh Convention Center has been designed to provide you with efficiency and ease, including our unique support system for loading exhibits in and out.
Twelve covered loading docks and numerous ramps give you direct drive-in access to the Exhibit Halls, and every phase of your load-in and load-out will be overseen by the best Dock Master in the Southeast.
If you have any specific needs for your exhibit, please let us know.